Sarah B. Murphy
Director of Operations
Keen & Pocock Financial Partners has grown and changed over the years, but one core value has never changed: We treat our clients like family. No one is better at this than Sarah! She’s been caring for our extended family for over 30 years. Clients usually greet her with a big smile and a warm hug.
Sarah gets her greatest joy from helping those who have no one on their side. Often, this is the situation of people whose spouse has just passed away. Sarah loves to simplify their overwhelming tasks and help them transition into their next season of life with confidence.
Even though Sarah is fantastic, we love to tease her for her rural Virginia accent, her overall lack of tech savviness and for making us look bad by working such long hours.
When Sarah isn’t working, she’s usually spending her free time gardening, cooking or reading. She loves dogs and spending time with family & friends. She currently lives in Aldie, Virginia with her husband of 38 years.
Sarah is very accomplished in life! Here are her professional highlights:
– Keen & Pocock Financial Partners Director of Operations
– Holds a Series 7, Series 63, Life and Health licenses
– Holds a B.S. from Virginia Tech where she majored in Finance
– Licensed Virginia real estate salesperson and is a member of the local board’s Million Dollar Sales Club
– Vice President/Secretary of a Virginia real estate firm.